Let me go back to the beginning, to almost five years ago to the day when I had a vision on a bus. There were five elements of the vision.
1. A net, or grid, something glowing and white came down from the sky and was laid on the ground. There was a sense of power and order associated with these lines. A Buddhist I know says this corresponds to something in her religion regarding sacred jewels. In retrospect they remind me of ley lines.
2. I heard a voice. It was not audible, but the words came from without and there was a heavy weight, a gravity to them. The words were: “Everything is according to my will.” There was a feeling of strong pressure on my shoulders and chest, and the feeling that I could trust this voice completely.
3. My imagination was triggered and I had the image of my bus careening down the hillside in a fiery crash. Because of the first two elements of the vision, I was OK with this scene. Everything was under control; everything would be unfolding naturally, and I would be OK with that.
4. I looked around the bus in wonder; was no-one else seeing this? If they were, they were not reacting to it. And then I noticed their eyes. You know how they say the eyes are the windows to the soul? I saw that. I saw the souls of the people on the bus. I saw beings being these different people. And I realized that it was all some variation of the same Being.
5. My imagination was triggered again, and I had a vision of myself tell this story to people all around the world. At the time it felt like a story of hope.
But as I look back over the last five years I see that I have not been faithful to this vision. My message has not been hopeful. I don’t know what I was supposed to do, but I don’t think I’ve done it.
What would you do, if this happened to you?